Sport Organization Insurance
Insurance Programs for Associations, Leagues, and Clubs
At Canadian Sports Insurance Brokers, we can tailor a program of insurance to meet the needs of your Association, League, Club or Affiliated team.
Who is covered?
Directors, officers, coaches, managers, officials, referees, players, managers, volunteers and employees.
What is covered?
Our policies include coverage for practices, games, tournaments, related training activities and related approved travel.
The CSIB Liability Programs include:
1. Comprehensive General Liability Insurance up to $5,000,000.00 including:
- Municipalities, etc. as additional insureds
- Full participant coverage
- Non-owned automobile liability
- Products & completed operations
- Cross liability clause
- Broad form property damage
- Occurrence property damage
- Personal injury (libel, slander, defamation)
- Broad form tenants legal liability ($250,000.00 sub-limit) for all named & unnamed locations
- Worldwide protection
- Host Liquor Liability ($5,000,000.00 for annual awards ceremonies & wind up banquets)
* Host Liquor Liability is available for other social events ie. Beer Gardens on a submission basis.
- 1,000.00 property damage and bodily injury reimbursement clauses
2. Directors & Officers Errors & Omissions/Wrongful Acts up to ($5,000,000.00)
D&O protects the insured organization and/or its member groups and their directors and officials for legal liability arising from an alleged or wrongful act in the performance of their duties as such. There is a $1,000.00 deductible applicable to this coverage.
Connect with a CSIB Broker
We're sports insurance specialists at CSIB, we can help with coverage for any type of sports team or organization. Complete this form with some brief details of your situation, and one of our brokers will get right back to you!